Tuesday 17 May 2011

bohemian like you

The day finally arrived to put together Bronagh and Xavier's flowers, nine months of careful planning was about to be put to the test - had I interpreted what they wanted? To minimise the risk I had put together a mood board of ideas which they had signed off a few weeks previously. The overall concept was fun bohemian brights based around their colourful invite


And here's the finished result, they may have all been arranged on Friday the 13th(!) but I think it all turned out 'nein a bad yin' as Eric would say


The buttonholes and corsages (17 in total, all different)

Pew ends for the back of the chairs (12 in total)

 The barn entrance

 The bouquets

 Arranagements for the Bar

Table centres

A massive thank you to all who helped out, especially my lovely, not remotely Alan Sugar-esque mentor Jenny who arrived just in time to provide some moral support and technical guidance and of course to Bronagh and Xavier for having the faith in me. 
And just as I thought it was all over one of our lovely brides who is getting married here later this year came to have a look around yesterday, one look at the flowers and she said 'thats exactly what I want' so its 'bohemian like you' all over again in September...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you're a star! Enjoy your days off your deserve them. Mum

    ReplyDelete