Wednesday 22 June 2011

Parma Violet

Ever popular and perfect for a spring wedding lovely bride, Sarah, opted for a lilac colour scheme. The flowers of choice included hydrangeas, sweet peas, delphinium, lavender and peonies, we even managed to sneek in a few flowering artichoke heads from our veg garden! Complementing the violet tones perfectly were the two grey urns found lurking in the corner of the Rigaud lounge which were allowed out for the day to make a trip up to the church at Pujols. As we packed up the little white citreon C5 van I remembered the wise words of my tutor Duncan at McQueens who told me to always ensure arrangements were very secure for transportation, I'm not convinced he meant that I should wedge myself in the back of the van with the flowers but needs must. I imagine the image of me peering out through masses of purple flowers as we zoom through the vines, shouting at Eric to slow down seems quite funny now...
Rustic cones at the church
Urns from Rigaud Lounge at the church


No comments:

Post a Comment