Thursday 17 May 2012

Shake it like a Polaroid picture

I love Pinterest it's such a great tool for me to share ideas with brides when meeting with them isn't geographically possible. This weeks lovely bride, Simone, built up a fantastic Pinterest board which helped me create the look she was after. The five bridesmaids all wore short coral dresses - perfect for a hot, sunny day!  The flowers were a mixture of white, lemon and coral. We used the grey linen table runners in the barn and painted wooden numbers for the tables; the photobooth prop box made an appreance but it was the table plan that was the biggest hit styling wise. Hats off to the bridesmaid Anna who managed to take a polaroid picture of everyone as they arrived in their finery and note down their name, I then whisked them off to peg them on to the 'here's one I made earlier' board. Some trouble ensued as I debated which of the three Ben's might be at table 2, hmmm who did he look like he was most likely with...? Everyone got a seat (whether it was with the correct 'Ben' is anybody's guess) and Simone and Sean got a unique artwork from the day.
Bridal Musings Blog Piece 

'Coral Charm' peonies

Peony, ranunculus and chamomile pew ends

The polaroid table plan



Protea and elderflower with painted wooden table number

Peony, ranunculus and protea on table 2


1 comment:

  1. Flowers in the first pic takes my breath away! I want them so badly :! Love the colors:) amazing

    ReplyDelete